English Phrasal Verbs: Complete English Phrasal Verb Guide
A Comprehensive Guide to English Phrasal Verbs: What Phrasal Verbs Are, What Phrasal Verbs Do & Why Phrasal Verbs Matter.
What you’ll learn
- Phrasal verbs: Everything you need to know, plus 10 of the top 1.5% most common phrasal verbs and their 47 meanings.
- The difference between phrasal verbs in spoken and academic English.
- Exactly how often these phrasal verbs are used in American English.
- Why can we say “blow up an image” and “blow an image up” but only “come by a good option” and not “come a good option by.”
- The difference between transitive and intransitive phrasal verbs.
- The difference between separable and inseparable phrasal verbs.
- The difference between phrasal verbs in British and American English. (Hint: there’s almost none).
- Note that the theoretical part (video) of the course is 40 minutes long, but activities section is expected to take 5-6 hours. This is because I have created custom exercises for you to practice what is taught in the video.
- Pre-Intermediate (B1) or higher level of English.
- You must be ready to put in the work.
- You must follow my recommendations and do the provided exercises – not just watch the video.
- You need to have access to a laptop.