Course Link– IELTS Band 7+ Complete Prep Course
IELTS Course Description
The TIE, LLC “IELTS Band 7+ Preparation Course” prepares participants for all parts of the IELTS exam – the Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking modules. It focuses on the skills and techniques required to sit for the test by helping them to familiarize with the various test formats and acquire test-taking strategies. This course now covers the Academic and General IELTS Exams. You can receive winning advice and tactics for both the General and Academic by taking this course.
This course will provide you all of the necessary strategies and tactics to achieve a significantly high score on the IELTS exam. Our instruction team is comprised of teachers with backgrounds in English, Law, Standardized Exam Design, IELTS Grading, and Test Psychology. I have personally taught the IELTS exam for the past 10 years, lived in 5 different countries, and taught students from all over the world.
TIE, LLC is a premier IELTS and TOEFL training company offering UDEMY online courses, and in-person classes in Denver, Houston, Casablanca (Morocco), and Salvador (Brazil). Getting a high score on the IELTS test is not easy, but it can be done as we have taught thousands of students how to do over the past 10 years. You need an experienced and well-trained IELTS teacher to show you EXACTLY what the examiners want. After taking this course, you will have the knowledge, strategy, skills, and master-level tactics to achieve a superior IELTS score. See our Student Recommendations and discover their opinions of the teaching qualities offered by our company. Visit our company website “tiexams” to learn more about our company philosophy and experience in this area.
What You Get From This Course
- 160+ Lectures (30+ Hours of Content)
- Strategies and Tactics for Each Section
- Instructor Led Examples of Mastering Each Section
- Free Participation in Live Course (Limited Time Offer)
- Contest Entry Into Our Monthly 5 Hour Private Training Giveaway
- Exam Advice From Past Examiners/Graders
- Practice Tests With Teacher Led Explanations of Each Answer
- Access To Practice Exercises So You Can Understand Mistakes
- Writing Task Feedback
By the end of the Understanding IELTS course, you will:
- be familiar with all parts of the IELTS Academic or General test
- have some useful tips to help you achieve your IELTS goals
- understand how the IELTS test is assessed
- have an opportunity to have your written and spoken English assessed by other learners
TIE, LLC IELTS Band 7+ Training Course is organized by skill: Listening, Reading, Writing, and Speaking. Each skill area has four key components:
- Starting out: introducing the strategies and tactics for each area, explaining task types and providing hints not only on how to prepare but also on how to achieve the best marks on each test section.
- Advice and tutorial videos: Our experts explain the application of the tactics and strategies.
- Practice zone: candidates practice tackling the various question types.
- Test practice: candidates simulate the test experience with mock tests.
- A minimum of Intermediate level English
- Ability to Actively and Consistently Participate
- You Need a Score of 6+
How Effective Is Online Learning
The benefits of studying for the IELTS, particularly our IELTS Online Course, are significant. Studies around the world reflect that universities and university students are embracing online learning and that this concept is here to stay. Almost every university, including Harvard, Yale, Stanford, and M.I.T. significantly increased and promote their online course offerings. With our online course you can learn at your own pace and repeat lessons over and over again until you completely understand. Research has shown that online learning is just as effective as face-to-face learning and in some key areas, online learning is better.
Who is the target audience?
- IELTS Students who need USA, UK, AU, or Canadian University admission should take this course.
- Individuals who need IELTS English for job certification should take this course.
- Individuals who need IELTS English for immigration purposes should take this course.
- IELTS Students with Intermediate English should take this course.
- Students seeking to improve their General English should take this course.
- Students needing to learn IELTS Reading
- Students needing to learn IELTS Listening
- Students needing to learn IELTS Writing Task 1 and 2
- Students needing to learn IELTS Speaking
- Students with Beginner English or who are not serious should NOT take this course.