Apache Kafka Series – Learn Apache Kafka for Beginners | Learn the Apache Kafka Ecosystem, Core Concepts, Operations, Kafka API
Tutorial: Learn the Apache Kafka Ecosystem, Core Concepts, Operations, Kafka API, Build Your Own Producers and Consumers
- Learn about Apache Kafka Ecosystem, Architecture, Core Concepts and Operations
- Master Fundamental Concepts behind Apache Kafka Like Topics, Partitions, Brokers, Producers, Consumers and Many More
- Start a personal Kafka Cluster for development purposes (we’ll install and use Docker for this)
- Create and Configure Topics and Start Writing Data to and Reading Data from Topic
- Integrate with popular programming frameworks, such as Spark, Spark Streaming, Akka Actors, Akka Stream, Scala and Apache NiFi
- A recent Windows / Mac / Linux machine with minimum 4GB of RAM, 5 GB of disk space
- You must have some understanding of Java Programming
- Good to have knowledge about Linux command line
- A note book and pen is recommended to take notes during the entire course
Apache Kafka has become the leading data streaming enterprise technology. Kafka is used in production by over 2000 companies like Netflix, Airbnb, Uber and LinkedIn. To learn Kafka easily, step-by-step, you have come to the right place!
Apache Kafka for Beginners is the easiest way to start learning Kafka:
> Learn the Apache Kafka Ecosystem Architecture
> Learn the Kafka Core Concepts: Topics, Partitions, Brokers, Replicas, Producers, Consumers
> Launch your own Kafka cluster in no time using Docker – Windows / MacOS X / Linux
> Learn and Practice using the Kafka Command Lines tools
> Learn and Code Consumers and Producers using the Java API
> Learn advanced Kafka topic configurations
> Pointers for integration between Kafka and other frameworks (Spark, NiFi, Akka, Scala).
> So much more!
- Apache Kafka and its ecosystem: In this section, we will learn about the Apache Kafka ecosystem, and see how some target architectures may look like. This high-level section helps you set context around Kafka!
- Apache Kafka Core concepts: In this section, we will learn about all the fundamental concepts of Kafka like topics, partitions, replication, brokers, producers, consumers, consumer groups, Zookeeper, delivery semantics and more!
- Docker and Kafka Setup: In this sections, we will learn how to install Docker on your machine and get started with Apache Kafka, in the simplest way possible.
- Apache Kafka Hands-on Practice: In this section, we will gain some practical experience by learning how the various command lines tool work, as well as how to use Kafka Topics UI, and create your very first Producer and Consumer in Java…!!!
- Code Examples – Libraries Integrations: In this section, we will learn about some more advanced code examples, and understand where to find the libraries to integrate with frameworks such as Spark, Spark Streaming, Akka Streams, Scala, Actors, Apache NiFi…
- Advanced Topic Configuration: In this section, we will understand the main configurations for your topics, learn about Log Compaction, understand exactly what your partitions are made of!
This Course Also Comes With:
- ✔ Lifetime Access to All Future Updates
- ✔ A responsive instructor in the Q&A Section
- ✔ Links to interesting articles, and lots of good code to base your next applications onto
- ✔ Udemy Certificate of Completion Ready for Download
This is the course that could change your life.
Learning and getting hands-on on Apache Kafka helps you to enhance your career opportunities and helps to boost your income. An investment in your career is an investment in yourself. Don’t procrastinate. There is no time like the present to take charge of your career. Take your career to the next level by learning Apache Kafka today!
Take the course now, completely risk free !
Note: Looking for more advanced Kafka concepts? Check-out the volumes of the Apache Kafka Series:
- Learn Kafka for Beginners (this course)
- Kafka Connect Hands On Learning
- Kafka Streams for Data Processing
- Kafka Cluster Setup & Administration
- Developers who want to learn the Apache Kafka Fundamentals, start a cluster and write their first application
- Architects who want to understand how Apache Kafka fits into their solution architecture
- Anyone looking to learn the full theory of how Apache Kafka works as a distributed system