Learn Economics from scratch, ECO01
- The definitions of Economics.
- Basic Economics concepts, problems and analytical tools.
- How demand and supply interact to form market prices.
- Elasticity: How dependent variables respond to small changes in independent variables.
- Learner must be understand English language at least at intermediate level.
- Basic writing materials.
- A calculator.
Learn Economics from the scratch ECO01 is the first of five course series culminating in the specialization of Economics. Have you ever wondered what Economics is all about? Maybe you’re in high school or you’re college majoring in or taking it as borrowed course. Perhaps you’re just an adult and you want to refresh your memory on the subject. You’re in the right place, brace yourself and have fun while learning.
- High school or secondary school students.
- College freshmen majoring in Economics or related courses.