Minitab: Complete Minitab Course Part 2 for Minitab Mastery
What you’ll learn
- Design of Experiments
- Capability Analysis: Cp, Cpk, Pp, Ppk, Sigma Level
- One Way ANOVA
- Two Way ANOVA
- Blocking and CenterPoints in DOE
- Measurement System Analysis
- Accuracy and Precision Errors
- Bias Linearity and Stability
- Gage Repeatability and Reproducibility
- Correlation and Regression
- Capability analysis for Non-normal data
- Box Cox Transformation
- Johnson Transformation
- Minitab Software which you can download from the official website from Minitab, where you can get 30 days free trail
- Open-mindedness and willingness to learn
In this course we have 7 different sections.
In Section 1 we have introduction where we will look at Agenda of course.
Next In section 2 and section 3 we have Process Capability where we will look at process capability indices like cp, cpk, pp, ppk, sigma level and parts per million for both normal data and non-normal data both theory and case studies using minitab.
Next in In Section 4 one way and two way ANOVA concepts using hypothesis tests using F and P values both theory and case studies using Minitab.
Similarly in section 5 we will talk about correlation and regression concepts with theory and examples using Minitab.
In section 6 we will discuss about measurement system analysis and how gage r and r studies are conducted in Minitab using theory and examples.
Finally in section 7 we will talk about design of experiments including blocking and ceterpoints concepts using Minitab and examples.
- The ideal student for this course is anyone who wants to learn and understand data analysis using Minitab or a professional who wants to expand on their current skills. There are no requirements necessary to enroll. I only ask to come open-minded and ready to learn.