- You will learn to create a (CMS) Content Management System like WordPress, Drupal or Joomla
- You will learn how to use Databases
- You will learn MySQL
- Object Oriented Programming
- You will learn how to launch your application online
- How to use forms to submit data to databases
- How to use AJAX to submit data to the server without refreshing the page
- You will learn about PHP security
- You will learn about sessions
- Password hashing
- Email sending
- You will learn to use composer (PHP package manager)
- You will learn to create clean URL’s and remove the .php from files
- You will learn to use bootstrap by getting experience from the project
- You will learn to debug your code
- You will learn to create pagination
- You will code refactoring
- You will learn to debug (fix your code)
- You will learn to use an API to bring data from a database to a graphical interface
- There is so much more and my hands are just tired of typing 🙂
- Some HTML is needed for this course (You can get my free HTML course on that)
Are you new to PHP or need a refresher?
Then this course will help you get all the fundamentals of Procedural PHP, Object Oriented PHP, MYSQLi and ending the course by building a CMS system similar to WordPress, Joomla or Drupal.
Being a PHP developer can allow anyone to make really good money online and offline, developing dynamic applications.
Knowing PHP will allow you to build web applications, websites or Content Management systems, like WordPress, Facebook, Twitter or even Google.
There is no limit to what you can do with this knowledge. PHP is one of the most important web programming languages to learn, and knowing it, will give you SUPER POWERS in the web development world and job market place.
Because Millions of websites and applications (the majority) use PHP. You can find a job anywhere or even work on your own, online and in places like freelancer or Odesk. You can definitely make a substantial income once you learn it.
This PHP Course Covers the following and then some…
- Databases in PHP
- Object Oriented PHP
- CMS project-similar to (WordPress)
- Form Submissions in PHP
- Security in PHP
- Variables in PHP
- Math in PHP
- Arrays in PHP
- Control Structures in PHP
- Comparison Operators in PHP
- Mayor Loops in PHP
- Functions in PHP
- Constants in PHP
- Super Globals in PHP
- Sessions in PHP
- Cookies in PHP
- And much more …..
- This course is meant for TOTAL beginners in PHP
- No programming experience is needed at all